Thursday 26 January 2012

INCOME TAX RETURN : PASSWORD RESET


 I used to file my Income Tax Return through E-filing. But in between I have forgotten my password of E-filing of Income Tax Return. Sir, can I reset my password and how?


If you have forgotten your password for the Login ID that you had created for efiling of Income tax return and to view Tds Credited ( 26AS) in your account. There is a control that you can create only single account with one PAN No. So if you want to activate your account, the only option is to reset the password
First of all if you remember the answer of security question that you had provided during the registration, then you can easily reset password by just clicking the link Forgot password, answering the security question along with the new password that you want to create and your password will be reseted within 24 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment